Weekend Party Host:
This position will have such roles; greeting parents & children, interacting & entertaining all guest during their visit to X Fusion, belaying & spotting such guests (rock climbing, tire racing, zip lining, obstacle courses), you must have a fun and energetic personality, must be able to make responsible decision making and taking care of opening/closing duties.
(must be at least 17 years of age)
Holiday/ Summer Camp Counselor:
1. Completion of some high school or at least 17 years of age.
2. Emotional maturity, good moral character, and integrity.
3. Pass a state run background check.
1. Provide leadership and guidance to all campers.
2. Take primary responsibility for the health and well-being of campers.
3. Enforce the rules and policies of camp.
4. Serve as a role model to campers in personal , language, appearance, manners, and health habits.
5. Complete tasks assigned by the camp directors
6. Work together with the entire staff for the welfare of the camp and campers.
Essential Functions of Job:
1. Auditory and visual ability to respond to critical incidents.
2. Ability to perform routine first aid tasks.
3. Abilities to observe camper behavior, assess its appropriateness, enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures, and apply appropriate behavior management techniques.
4. Ability to lead and participate in activities that help all campers be involved and have a successful experience.
Summer Camp Manager:
The role of the Camp Manager is to manage and support all staff, resources and processes to ensure the smooth running of X Fusion Family Arena venue and all of its programs. As the main point of contact on camp for all staff, children, parents and host venue contacts this role is paramount to the success of X Fusion Family Arena.
*Must be over the age of 21 with experience!
Manage, direct and support staff to ensure they adhere to processes and procedures while the children in the care of X Fusion continually have a fun, stimulating and safe time
Ensure that quality across the brands are planned and delivered with structure and enthusiasm by staff at all times
Communicate with parents in person and by phone with regard to the children's needs and feedback on any issues which arise
Demonstrate continuous respect for X Fusion by managing your staff team and ensuring cleanliness and safety at all times
Prepare and lead a Camp Induction and Training Day ensuring your camp, equipment and staff are ready for the first day of the season
Ensure that the pastoral needs of the children are well-catered for through active supervision and care throughout the day including breaks and lunch times
Manage daily administration including sign in/out of children, timetabling and all location of staff to timetabled activities plus other duties as required
It is essential that candidates:
Are over the age of 21 and have the right to work in Louisiana
Have relevant experience working within the childcare industry preferably in a senior or managerial role
Are highly motivated and responsible individuals who are able to demonstrate a mature and professional attitude to their employment acting as a strong role model for both staff and children
Have proven experience in problem solving, planning and organisation
Have strong IT skills and administrative expertise
Are highly organised with superb communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to the role
Are able to flexibly adapt to effectively deal with sometimes unpredictable challenges within the childcare industry
Have strong leadership and management skills and experience leading a team
It is highly desirable that candidates:
Are qualified in teaching or have relevant childcare or coaching qualifications
Have experience delivering a high standard of Customer Service
Are experienced in providing training and/or mentoring
Have knowledge and previous training in safeguarding and child protection
Have experience working within a camp environment or similar
**After you Submit your application a Team member will review your application and contact you via phone or email.